Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 3

I dont know what the fuck it is but Im angry as hell. Today was like this insane rollercoaster of emotions.

Ok one minute. Furious the next. Then Sad and lonely. Then the fury again before going back to being ok.

Rinse and Repeat.

All day.

Drove me fucking nuts! I managed to get some hard labour jobs and vented my anger that way.

Right now Im at home. Im gonna do some weights to vent the remaining anger.

Im not really sexually active. I have zero interest in it but... BUT... I wouldnt mind a hug. My life really lacks bpdy contact and the usual affection Im use to. Reasons being my girlfriend is absent and I work a lot.

The only person I get cuddles from is Waffles ... and he isnt much of a cuddler but I suppose it makes them all the better when I get them.

I went to a formal wear shop that was having a sale. I managed to barter them down to $62 for a $90. With such a drop in price you know the thing was over priced to begin with..

Anyway, its a good shirt. Its my size and its black. And you cant argue with black.

Hmm, Oh yeh! I bought something called Tongkat Ali x10 (maximum strength) at this totally sus 'herb shop' in the city. Its a natural testosterone enhancer or whatever and also reduces your estrogen. I thought its worth a shot.

Also today in my being late for work I slapped an entire sachet on the gel on my stomach. And I regret it. I wanted to ease into it slowly but I kinda shat all over that idea, didnt I.

God Im a moron.

Ok now Im gonna call my girlfriend and complain about how much I miss her and want her to get her ass over here so she can cook for me.

I WANT AISAIBENTOU!!
Or ONIGIRI...
Whatever...

No comments: