Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Results

I took some photos this morning. Here you go.


Me looking fabulous in my boxing gear. Ive got personalised pants from Japan. Its got my name on the side :)

Please note my black boxing gloves. I loven these babies. They are wrist support boxing gloves. You slip them on and wrap the band around your wrist (the band velcros down). The knuckles and back of your fist are covered with 1cm of a foam-like pad. Your fingers have complete mobility (which is a plus because my training includes grabs, locks, pressure points, gouges and anything in betweeen) The thing that took me a little while to get use to was a divider inside the glove which separates your ring finger from your middle finger (so your kinda doing that star trek spock sign thingy). ... Ok, enough of be bragging about my $30 babies.







These photos I took specificaly for you people. I took two then realised it might be better to step into the light (that would be the third photo). All the hair on my face is blonde. Like...invisble white blonde stuff. The hair that you can see that is dark and blackish is what I explained in the last post. Thats just regrow from my actually head-hair.

And Im sorry if this grosses you out (it does for me) something about zooming that close is just... ew...ish...anyway..



And this is me and my puppy dog Jacques (...ok so his real name is Jack...)

Ahhhh Im exhausted. I just finished my boxing session and now Ive gotta get ready for work.

1 comment:

kuni said...

Alex,That's cool boxer pants and it says "ユキ " (Yuki)
Did you have the new PC ? I heard 98 is still running by you. Hope we have a voice chatting someday.

kuni