Sunday, December 2, 2007

Feedback

Wow, thanks guys for commenting! It kind of surprises me to see feedback, support and advice on the things I talk about.. I mean... Its a surprise to find people reading this (and even possibly enjoying it!!)

On a night when my mother isnt home I'll do my first youtube blog and of course Ill link it here.

A device made out of wax paper eh....Hmmm... sounds like a good idea but I think it would be limited to home use. Wax paper would be a lot harder to smuggle around in a public toilet and use at a urinal.

Nevertheless, Ill look into it and see what I find!!

Progress report to Standing to Pee:
I wet my pants
*waits for laughter to stop*
No seriously.. I did.

God knows how though...

Ok so this is what I THINK happened.

I woke up with a really full bladder. Grabbed my 'Junior Alex' and headed for the bathroom. Pulled my track pants down and fumbled with the Y front of my BONDS. Placed device too far back. Urinated. Overflowed the unit. Then when fighting for the removal of the device it got caught in the Y front and caused me to tip the device backwards... thus...*shudders*... tipping remaining urine into my pants again.

Well, everyone has their bad moments in the bathroom.

I for one, during my days of sitting, managed to fall into the toilet itself.

Its not recommened because trust me, the waters as gross as it looks, and twice as cold.

I'll leave you to think about how I managed that ;)

And now lets talk about sex :)

My mother and brother brought up the topic of "Who am I going to attract"

I was discussing with my brother how Id like to remove my breasts and then we talked about what girl would wanna date another girl with "a puss but no tits".
(high class, we are)

Which is a good question. What kind of partner would I attract? Would the lesbian community find me repulsive because Im outwardly male? And would the hetrosexual community dislike me for not carrying "the right equiptment"?

All interesting questions.

They usually dont bother me but as I have today forgotten to taken my medicine recently, Im wide awake and worrying about it.

My brother made a comment in particular that slapped me in the face and reminded me that yeah, Im a kid.

And so is my girlfriend.

When your young and you love someone you think thats the whole world. And sometimes you think that you could grow old and marry this person (not in that order but it seems to be the trend these days).

I have absolutely no idea what Im trying to say. And that pisses me off because it makes me seem like the amateur kid I am...anyway..

I love my girlfriend and she satisfies me in a lot of ways (that sounds so kinky but no, I dont mean it like that). But ofcourse there are some things we cant do together. Like, Im a moron and I need other morons to do moronic things with. (Yeh my girl is a little dumb but dont as dah dah dumb as I can be)

And for those moronic times, you have mates. And you do stupid moronic things with them.

I know that kind of relationship isnt bad. Its rather normal (and by normal, I mean the majority are doing it). So I guess my question is to you, and to myself - Is there a person who can satisfy you like a best friend but also be an amazing lover?

Is there a Mr/Mrs Perfect who can satisfy your dreams?

Hey, Im only 17. What the fuck do I know..

1 comment:

Foilwoman said...

Alex: It may be possible to have a partner who is also a best friend, but from a simple long-term survival standpoint, I think it's better to not do one stop shopping, to use a horrible analogy. People whose partners are their everything are very, very vulnerable, and spreading risk and vulnerability around is probably a good idea. And I think friends are as important as lovers if not more so, once you know who your lifetimes friends are. JMHO, of course.