Sunday, December 16, 2007

Back to Business

Sorry about my last post. I still feel pretty messed up and irriated but Im on the mend it seems.

I re-dyed the hairs on the side on my face. No real change. I dont think its noticable unless someone is staring at the side of my face really intently...

Oh well, it gets me a little excited. Thinking that I could have side burns. Or any facial hair for that matter.

I went to the chemist and a herbal shop to do some asking around about DHEA and Androdiol.

DHEA is readily available from most herbal natural "Eat this root" kind of shop. Whatever their techincal name is..

Chemists with a variety of suppliments should also have them. The shop I went to was selling them at 18 bucks a bottle which is.... better than I expected

Androdiol on the other hand has been discontinued and is a perscription-drug. If I remember correctly.

What else have I been doing... oh yeah! Physio-tape!

Now it was recommended that I tape down my binder to stop it rolling up. Here is my report.

The two major concerns for my binder rolling up -
1. The weird vein like marks left on my hip (that dont go away!!!)
2. The fact that when I eat I cant eat as much as normal, or Im in some sort of pain.

Apart from that I dont really care....

Ok so the tape! its like Mega mega super-duper sticky tape. And I tape the bottom of my binder to my thigh (making sure that it was in a place that when I squated or moved it didnt hurt like a mother-fucker)

The binder no longer rolled up. And I didnt have any pains when I ate!
So that solved problem number two...

But number one? The marks on my body?...

Well, I took the tape off. It hurt. A lot.
And Ill be honest - Im a sadomasochist so I actually found it to be very enjoyable (Read: Arousing)

The second time I took it off though, as fun as I found it, its made my leg all weird. The skin is all red and rash like and feels kinda bumpy. Now I took it off about 26 hours and it still hasnt gone down. Its also a little tender to the touch.

I dont really mind it. Lol.

Whats really shitting me is the damage to my binder!! The glue stuff on the tape is still on my binder...which means any thing it came in contact with has gotten stuck to the gluey shit. So now my binder has black sticky marks ALL OVER the bottom of it. For that reason, it cannot be turned inside out to be worn again and to preserve its shape.

I cant find any teatree oil to get it off and Im really scared that anything I do to it is gonna make the problem worse.

On a brighter side -
Santa got me a new binder for christmas!! And its in the express mail as of Friday.

Its a black one. Size S (my current is Xtra Small. So Im hoping the sizing up will fix the eating problem). The design and maker and whatever are exactly the same. Im looking forward to getting it :)

1 comment:

Benedict 16th said...

Alex
It seems all that sticks is not stuck (pun intended).
You can try two different extremes to go with the sticky stuff, try rubbing it with ice (colder the better) that usually makes the glue go powdery and some can be rubbed off. Alternatively you could try the teatree oil to dissolve it - but I think the binder might have a a problem with the stuff being absorbed and someone might think you are wearing perfume - actually probably closer to linament so you would still might be very blokey!
If the binder has sticky marks on it - try some talcum power on it - that should reduce the stickiness.

As for steroids - email me (xviben at gmail.com)

Finally - rashes can settle with some low dose steroid cream rubbed in either before or after the tape.

Benedict