Thursday, December 6, 2007

The struggle

I belong to an online community which shall remain nameless. We are a music-fan community... nothing bad.

Except for the one or two sections we do dedicate to the singers and our naughty thoughts and general human behaviour..

But thats besides the point.

They have a tradition called THE STRUGGLE - No wanking till January 1st.

Pretty self explainatory... It starts December 6th (Or really whenever. Some start in November. But the cut off date is Dec 6th).

So yeh. Me and all my pride decided to sign up this year.

...

I failed last year...

After about 3 hours...

Pathetic, huh...

So far Im 12 hours Wank free! but you know what... its actually harder than it sounds. As soon as someone says "No! you cant do it!"
You immediately wanna do it.

That and Im so deprived from body contact its just not helping me deal with my frustration. I dont mean that in a directly sexual way, btw... I mean like... I miss hugging and just being phsycially close to my girlfriend.

When you cant have that contact you feel really isolated...and yes, frustrated.

Bottom line - Im in a pact to not wank until New Years. Im gonna go to bed to sleep away my temptation.

Goodnight all

1 comment:

Foilwoman said...

Um, you discussed this with your girlfriend before signing up for this, right?