Wednesday, January 2, 2008

PAIN - Life's way of telling you you messed up

Hello.

Happy New Year.

And all that Jazz.

2 days ago I decided to inject myself.

The origanal argreement was that my friend Dj_Jo would do it for me. Why? Im not to sure - I think she just likes hurting me. ;)

Her mother is also a Nurse so yeah if anything major went wrong atleast there would be someone in the house that could help (if it came to that!)

So yeh, on Sunday I went to the Dj's house and I also invited another friend (Mcanonymous who shall her on be known as Makka).

So all three of us sat in Dj's Bedroom and for 40 minutes we umm'd and err'd over how the fuck this injection was going to happen.

=== Short Story ===
I ended up doing it...badly...
===================


===LONG STORY===

AIM: To Inject Sustanon 100 (Intramuscluar) into my upper arm.

METHOD:

Google, Wiki, Youtube. Three kings of our ages!

We Youtubed videos of people giving themselves T. Injections.
Then, after 30 minutes of trying to get the ampoul open (the vial that contains the T) we googled "How to open ampoule".

And luckily there was an instructional medical video on how to open it. It said to use a clean blade to scratch around the neck which then makes it easier to snap off. I took a video of the whole event.

In short, it was full of bad language, incompetense, adult themes and racial slurs.

So I cut the crap and made a shorter version.

[Flashback]
A got a phonecall in Japan saying that I had to return to Australia. Id told them I wanted to live as a guy and it didnt go down well. That was pretty much why I got sent back despite what the company wants to tell you or what my family wants to tell you. That phone call devestated me. Learning that in less that 14 hours Id be on a plane home without even a goodbye to my friends. Most of which didnt learn I was gone until Id landed.

The pain of all that was probably one of the worst. Id worked for going to Japan for 4 years and in less than 3 weeks I totally destroyed that.

When I realised Id fucked up the injection that feeling of disapointment and sadness came back. Not as badly of course :)

The poor quality and short cut of the film means you cant see or hear what I said before turning the camera off.

Yeah, I wasnt a happy chappy.

[End Flashback]






Results: I have no idea. Im still horny. Voice is gay. Im very irritable and angry but that is more to do with my failure.

Conclusion: Swing and a miss

Notes: MY ARM FUCKING HURTS!!! The next day it was just a little sore. Then I had work. New years eve, it FUCKING HURT! Like a muscle cramp from hell. I woke up in bad pain as I had tried to sleep on my left side.

The pain is not just the injection site but the back of the upper arm muscle (if that makes sense).

Umm.... I have a horrible depression? I think thats the only news I have.

2 comments:

Benedict 16th said...

Alex,
You mad fuck.

Now I have that bit out the way....
a bit of a critique...

1) Can't fault the technique - but for the anal PC puritans, you should have rubbed your skin with an alcohol swab or other antiseptic (even thought there is no reasonable evidence it would have any antiinfective effect). But it does deaden the skin so you can't feel that little prick go in (I bet you say that to all the girls!)

2) you injected a bit low on the deltoid, so there wasn't much meat to go into (even for someone with your muscular physique) which is probably why some dribbled out. But damn that was impressive technique.

3) If it ever happens again, just plug the hole for 5 to 15 minutes (I bet you say that to all the girls!) and the puncture would would have sealed enough no more oil would have leaked out. I suspect you would have got at least half the dose.

4) If after 24 hours the injection site is hot and red - I suggest you see a doctor and get some antibiotics to cover a possible infection, before it turns into a furuncle or similarly gross.

Benedict

Foilwoman said...

Alex: You could try, oh, I don't know, asking a nurse or doctor how to do this. And Benny, gross, gross, gross.