Sunday, January 6, 2008

HOLIDAY!

2 day weekend! YEAH!! I get today and tomorrow off so Im enjoying the consecutiveness of it all.

I also scored a TV!
And nicked the DVD player and hooked it all up.

So my room is 2 steps away from perfection.

At the moment is has -

1. Double Bed
2. Laptop with internet connection
3. TV
4. DVD
5. Guitars
6. Some groovy Speakers

We are missing
7. A bar fridge.
8. My Wife.

I guess this is the 8 step programme.

Hmm, I just had an idea... must make a note. Ok...ok good now what was I talking about.

I dont know.

Well, let me just tell you the last thing I remember.

My mum had the radio on in the car and the song Georgie Girl or whatever its called came on the radio. She then told me about this was a theme for a movie or something. Then after a long silence she said "In the end she just learnt to accept herself on the inside"

...

Paranoia perhaps but the tone seemed to indicate she was referring more to me than the movie.

And that made me wanna laugh because I thought .. "wait...isnt this accepting and realising I am male accepting myself? Inside of denying it and trying to fraud my way through life?"

Yeah, so... today I was thinking about my life again. Mainly my childhood (I was thinking about my brother and thats the time when he was in my life most).

I remember growing up knowing I was different. Not "Gay". Just different. I wasnt like any of the girls. I wasnt even like the tomboys. I kept trying to figure out what made me different.

I thought it was because I had brothers. Because Id hung around with them so much before starting school that it was just what I was use to.

I think I even recalling asking my mum about it. Asking why I was so much like a boy. How come Veronica (a girl at my school who also had three brothers) was just like all the other girls?

I then started to find any memories (of ANYTHING at all) before 8.
I remmebered being in the bathroom with the door locked drawing on my face with facepaint. I drew goatees and moustaches. I thought it was cool. Then I remember my mum not being to happy when she found me.

She didnt scold me. Just she looked a little concerned.

I remember at Christmas when I was about 6 we got these little backpacks from my Auntie (shes actually a lesbian :P ). One was red and the other was blue.

My brother got the blue one. I was so angry about it. I wanted that blue one. I remember arguing about it because he wouldnt trade with me.

"Its a girls colour!!"

Actually it was red and apart from that it was completely identical to the blue one. But it kind of strikes me as interesting that at 6 I see colours as a divider of genders and that Im actually annoying to be put as a girl.

I can remember my first lesson is defining genders. Appropriately enough, it was in the bath. I use to have baths with my brother up until I was about 3. After one night I asked my mum "When I grow what he has?"

:P

God sometimes I cant wait till I have kids and hear all the interesting questions they have and hear all their opinions of the grown up world.

Speaking of childhood. I was also into not wearing clothes. As I think a handfull of kids are (and some never grow out of)

Today my friend came around. We havent seen each other in a while. A year perhaps. After watching a few DVDs I decided to give her the full story on why I was sent home from Japan.

She listened contently and understood a lot because she too is currently an exchange student and from Japan so she knows about the rules of studying abroad, terminology and also Japanese culture.

When I finished telling her the story she took me by surprise by extending her arms and pulling me into a very tight hug.

Ive been watching a TV show called MEDIUM. God, I love it. I love getting a bit spooked and enjoying the sacastic humour and the reality of the home life..

Or so I thought.

As Im coming to the end of season 1 Im realising my focus is resting somewhere other than the plot.

Dude, Double D's!
The woman who plays Allison Dubois (Patrica Arquette) is like 5'2 with these massive boobs. Nicely shaped and bursting from her night top...

Usually I dont really have a thing for big breasts ... they are just uncomfortable (to sleep on, to hug, to touch etc.).

I guess you could liken them to Holden Commodores.
They look nice but when you take it home you realise its not that great afterall.

Practicality aside, yes. Yes those are some nice boobies.

I know its a crude note to finish on but ..

Who doesnt like boobies?

1 comment:

The Fatalist said...

Funnily enough, as a gay man, albeit one who didn't 'come out' to his mates at football until in his early thirties, and one who has no real confidence in himself as a gay man, (the only 'sex' I get is when I stand around in public toilets I know, or with myself!) the one thing I really do HATE about being gay is that I wish men had tits! I'd love to have sex with someone who has tits, but has the 'proper works' down below, but I'm not into ladyboys, if you see what I mean. Bizarre! Anyone got the phone number for a shrink? ;-)