Monday, January 7, 2008

From the woman who puts up with me...

I asked my girlfriend to write a little thing about dating me and whats its like. And here it is!

~*~*~

Hello Im Alex's girlfriend.
umm.. today ill tell you how i feel about dating him.

but first i tell you about myself.
Im Japanese and 18 years old. same age with him.
and Im straight..lol
my ex-boyfriends were boys.
and i had never fallen in love with girls.

I met Alex at the BBQ party.
he didnt speak to me and my friends.
and I thought "ill never meet him.only today."
and he was sitting on a chair alone so I spoke to him.(what a nice person i
am! lol)
I interviewed him about himself.
and yeh.. i was given his email address and promised him i would chat on
MSN when i got to house.
because he was keep saying negative things.. like.. You wont email me...

and we talked on msn and decided to meet each other again.

and yeh... we started dating.
maybe when i started dating him,i was thinking "alex is a boy."

and the more i know about him,i felt.. oh alex is a girl.
but then i didnt think its gross!! or anything like that.
when we did.... 'it'... umm..the first time,i didnt know what to do to be
honest.

but
i didnt care about his sex or what body he has.
I love him as a person.
and i treat him as a boy.

Im a person.. and he is too.
a person loves a person.thats all.
as a fact,we are loving each other.
so there is nothing problem i guess.

the only problem between us is we cant meet each other because we are
living in different countries.
thats all i guess:)

we sometimes...often... have arguments,but it happens to every couples.

the good thing is he can understand me as a girl.
i mean alex understands girls' feelings or something like that too.

the most important thing is not if he is a girl or not.

the most important thing is if we are loving each other and care about each
other.

anyway I love Alex and wanna keep our relationship as long as we can:)

~*~*~

And there you have it.

By the way I should clear things up

1. No, we arent married but I call her my wife. Why? She cleans my clothes, cooks my dinner and makes subtle comparisons of me to other guys. How much more wifey could she get?

On the other hand, I fix her electronical crap, drink her beer, forget our anniversary and let her spend my money.
How much more of a husband could I be?

2. I think we've been dating for about 7 months. Im not sure and I dare not ask.

3. Im more aware of whats going on than Ill tell you.

No comments: