Monday, February 18, 2008

Back to school

Alex goes to school.
Alex has a hormone deficency and thats why he looks 12
Alex (despite people trying to talk to him during the lunch break) prefers to eat alone.
Alex's mum put down his wrong name on the enrollment forms.
The school assumed his gender.

And thats my school life as of week one (which was a while ago).
The teachers assumed pretty much all of this. I just awkwardly laughed.
Apparently one of the teachers is going to go change my gender believing fully that there was some error on the forms

Now this happened at my old school too. But the class knew me so when the mistake was made theyd laugh and someone would point it out. However, at this new school, nobody knows me therefore there is no correction.

And who am I to object to the teacher?
In front of the entire class...


Oh well it will only be a matter of time.

Actually one teacher does know. My english teacher. During the class I approached him and asked him if he could change my name down to Alex (I refused to answer my name... he called me Alica or something anyway).

He laughed and asked me "You prefer that name do you?"
"Yep"
"Odd though. I thought this name [the real name] was a girls name"
"Yeh it is"
"Why did they give you a girls name?"
"Probably 'cause by techincality im a girl"
"Oh.. OH! I see you are one of those people...a.. uh...tran..tran...s..-"
"Gender"
"yes thats it. Great...great.. thats interesting"

And then we moved on with our lives.

I use the urinals at school. I try to pick a time when everyone is out like during class or in the middle of lunch.

Ive only had one guy come in while I was washing my STP in the sink. Luckily Im in the practice of smuggling it and making it look like im just rubbing my hands together.

Needless to say though I still crapped myself. I didnt expect someone to come in.

You know what ive noticed... mens bathrooms dont have mirrors. Where as the womens always do.

Waffles managed to take me under his wing. In a self benefiting way.
I was lying on his bed when he asked "Wanna practice a man job?"
(ok so far this story sounds really sus but bare with me)
I said "ok" thinking he was gonna get me to lift stuff and if he did, id tell him where to cram it.
"Alright. Clean my shaver"
So I took the thing apart and cleaned it and put it back together. Amazing stuff. Seriously enjoyed it. Crazy, huh.
Then I tried using it.
Yeh...
Umm...Yeh....
I dont know. I gonna get more practice. It just didnt give a close shave. Or Im just really lousy.

Well that pretty much updates my doings.
My girlfriend is coming to stay this weekend. Looking forward to that.
Someone to cook my dinner

Oh...and I also need something for my libido. Im picking my brain about what I can do to give myself a boost cause yeh... im seriously not interested and Ive just passed the time in my cycle when im suppose to be MOST interested...and yeh..that time was freaking nothing..

Oh! I was reading that surges of hormones during your cycle make you more inclined for a man. Makes sense.

1 comment:

The Fatalist said...

One of the things I've always absolutely hated being a bloke is shaving. It's such a fucking chore! But I've never had a beard, cos I don't particulalry want one. Though, I sometimes have a lot of stubble, and look like a bit of a tramp if I haven't shaved for a week, or a bit more.
You are so lucky being a bloke without a hairy chin...yet! ;-)