Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Long Road

Sorry Ive put this off for long enough. Yes, Fatalist I read your blog(s). It was a while ago. I think after your first comment. I also check back to see if anything has happened with that "Talking to Strangers" because the title is so damn catchy. Anyway...

I do appreciate you blogging about me. It brought me close to tears and made me feel guilty at the same time. Im not the man you think I am. I thought I should just address this.

You are a great man. And there is nothing wrong with what you have done.

Regret is an inevitable part of life. No one gets it perfect the first time. But what makes them seem like they have is the fact that they've learnt from their stuff ups and instead of seeing it as a negative, they see it as a positive. A learning step :)

You say you didnt have the courage to admit who you are. To go out to gay bars and stuff.

Well, frankly.. I admire you.
If I had kept my mouth shut my friend's parents wouldnt feel iffy about having me over.
If I'd kept my mouth shut I'd still fucking be in Japan!

Being able to hid yourself is a strength of its own. A very admirable one.
The only regretable thing I feel when I hear your story is that "Who we are" is something we have to hide from mainstream society.

I find you really facinating. I wish you were a gadget of some sort. I'd wanna crack you open and find out how you work. Every part of your life seems so familiar to me and yet so different. If you do make your way down here, let me know. I might be able to give you a room.

Oh btw, Im not entirely straight.
And Im on the road to being an alcoholic (My mother, brother and girlfriend are keeping an eagle eye on me)

Ok Im sorry. Im sorry. Really. I dont know what I wanted to say. Its too early in the morning and I havent drunk enough water to make up for the alcohol. So yeh.. Im sorry. You're a great guy. I wanna know more about you. Like the real deep down you that you probably dont wanna blog about. So if I could have a piece of u thatd be nice.

Arg I just cant stop thinking about kissing my girlfriend damn it. Stupid thought it playing on a loop.

Ha, must have lost the boobies tape.

Ha, you call kissing 'Snogging'. You English people crack me up.

Urg, life is so tedious. Someone pay me to make a snuff video for them

And Ive also never heard of this 'flashmobbing' ... .but it has given me an idea.
Beware you've created a monster.

No comments: