Sunday, November 4, 2007

My package

Yes my precious package arrvied!!!

A Binder from UNDERWORKS.

Im a rather large A Cup. My chest size is about 30 inches.

The binder size is a small.

This is what it looks like.




(Im sorry. I dont shave)

When I first put this on... It was hell. Serious hell. So tight. I couldnt get it over my shoulders. It would lock my hand above my head and there was no way I could step into it and slid it up from my legs to my chest.

In the end my friend came to the bathroom with me and pulled it over my shoulders for me.

The second time I put it on, it was ok. It wasnt as tight. Once I get my arms out the holes and its over my shoulders, it has rolled up and I have a lot of painful trouble trying to unroll it and pull it down. Ive got red rub marks under my arms from that.

And I do recommend you put talc powder on your body.

Me personally, I step into it and stretch it a little so its not too tight. I techincally should have gotten an M size (M size shirts were for 31 inches and up. I just missed the cut off but T-kindgom recommened getting the next size up).

Yes, it does roll up. Slowing from the bottom. The first day I wore it it didnt do it but now its doing it (today is day 3 of wear). Ive tried tucking it into my underwear (ew).

Im also a little itchy because of the shirt. Allergy to spandex? hahaha

I dont have a clear picture of me wearing a shirt and binder... but yes, the effect is very good. I noticed today when I woke up and was walking around without the binder and just a singlet underneath (a tight singlet was what I wore before a binder...that and lots of layers of t-shirts!)

The price for me in Australian dollars was almost 60 bucks including postage. Which I think it really good.

It arrived exactly 2 weeks after I ordered it.

What I have noticed is that Im very paranoid about the size of my chest!!! I realised that now with the binder Im not checking as often - "Are they visible? Can people see them clearly?!?!"
I have a little more confidence and I stand really straight now.

Its easy to breathe! It doesnt feel tight. Maybe the same feeling as wearing one of those Rash Shirts or whatever you call them. The thing that some surfers where... yeah...it feels like that.

Its not hot or uncomfortable. Im really satisfied with my purchase.

It beats sticky tape and ace bandages ;)

No comments: