Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Haircut

Yes, I finally got around to getting my hair cut. After boxing I had a shower and zipped up to the local shops (where they had a mens hairdresser).

Man, the difference between the mens and the womans is crazy. First of all you dont need to book. You just walk in and sit down. And the guy who was there was great. He didnt talk to me, just focused on my hair.

He pretty much did exactly what I asked... except for the sideburns thing. He completely obliterated my babies!!!!! I worked so hard to get them down there and in one small motion, BAM! GONE!




Sorry... not the best photos :)


Ok, binder troubles. Well, I can put my binder on in about 5-9 seconds. It doesnt itch very much anymore. Still rolls up. The best solution to that is tucking it into my underwear. It still rolls up.. but yeh..it doesnt get really out of control.

But Still it needs adjusting. I do this after I use the bathroom.

No comments: