Friday, November 16, 2007

Bully ~ いじめ ~

I was bullied!

And I wanna tell you about it.

Today I needed to return to my old school (It is a high school, Junior high and a primary school in the same place so its very big. 1500 students). The year 12's (My friends) arent there. Exam week.

During exam week year 12s come and go. Picking up forms and work and other things. They dont wear uniform. So for these students who harrassed me I would have looked like a year 12. Actually, they didnt recognise me at all.

For all they knew I could have been an assistant teacher! (as one of the teachers did mistake me as today!)

I went to the computer room to type up some things and print them off. There is a special room full of computers that students doing study use. So I used that room.

Please note: I was wearing my binder. A Black Polo shirt. Jeans. The Chain connecting to my wallet to my jeans was hanging out in a gangsta fashion and I had sunglasses.

I took a seat by myself. There were three boys seated behind me. They wouldnt have had much of a glance at my face.

So I sat down and started to work. Thats when I heard one say loudly - "Holy shit that dudes a chick!!!"

And they started to laugh and giggled to each other. They talked about me in normal voices. Not whispers. So everyone in the small room could hear VERY clearly.

"She built like a guy. What the fuck"

"What the hell does she wanna be a fuckng guy or something?"

"Oh dude, a chain? Thats so out of fashion"

"Who the fuck is she anyway? Just some random off the street walking into our school?"

Then another boy entered the room. The three boys behind me called to him -

"Hey , That dude is a chick!!!"

"What the fuck?"

Actually, I respect the new guy who came in. His tone indicated that he thought his friends were being a little rude (which I think is an understatement).

Then lunch started and I had to head back to the staff room to talk to the teachers. As I walked I got some names called out to me. You know very unoriganal ones like - "Man-Woman"

You see, this is the crap that happened to me a lot during school. It reminded me how stupid this country is and this city is especially.

What does it matter that I look like a boy!!!
Is that a problem for them? Does it threaten them?
What are they scared that Im more masculine than they are? WHAT? What the fuck is it?

I was pretty furious and I wished that I was suicidal enough to kill them. And not just them, a lot of people at school. Like a columbine attack thing. I think its the only way this city will wake up and realise whats happening! We cant let this kind of thing happen!

I wanted to take some sort of action but I dont know what I can do. The only idea I had is maybe train to be a social worker or one of those kinds of peoples at the school. A special guest speaker to talk to the assholes about how bad it makes people feel and make them stop and realise what they are doing isnt right or 'cool' or anything.

I found my school (and I think it might not be restricted to only us) to be very.... narrow minded? I mean, if your gay that is no problem really. They just ignore it. They never addressed the issue at all. No support. Although technically 10% of the students there ARE gay. And even a teacher or two if Im not mistaken.

Our sex educaton class brushed over the topic and made a mockery of it by playing the SIMPSONS to explain the facts of 'that lifestyle'. Yes, because that helps, doesnt it.

Anyway, moving away from things that make me feel sick and angry. Onto something that just makes me feel sick.

Yes, My binder.

Its rolling up with avengence!!! Lol.
Im washing it at the moment. The hot summer has made me sweat and well, my binder smells. So Im washing it in the sick. Soaking it with some hand soap.

The problem Im finding that I thoguht I should report is that if Im eating a lot (Say Dinner :P ) my tummy expands. And with the binder doing its job so beautifully it pushes the bulk back. Which actually, isnt a good thing after all. It hurts and I get these weird winded kind of pains.

So just a word of warning to those of you buying binders.
If you are on the edge of the sizing chart do what T-Kingdom said... BUY THE BIGGER SIZE!!!
I was almost a M but foolishly got the S. So yeah... T-Kingdom werent shitting around with that suggestion!

So, I hope you all are healthy and happy. I hope to take some more happy snaps and post them up.

Love & Peace Brothers

1 comment:

kuni said...

From the Cyndi's
But I see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow

P.S. The Ocean Pacific clothes have the rainbow color may be . Have a nice weekend !! kuni