Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday with my brother

Hello, Im blogging from my brothers house. Im staying here until Friday.

My mum and I had a venting session and I wanted a little bit of time away before I really got angry.

So here I am.

Well, Im excited! My binder is on its final count down now....annnny day. Im so looking forward to that.


At the moment Im using a Tight Lycra (or spantex, I dont know) Gym shirt. I bought this in Japan at UNIQLO for about 2000 yen. Which is about 20 bucks. This is generally tight and clingy so it smooths out my body but doesnt flattern. The advantage of wearing this is my nipples are covered and Im 'supported' with out a bra.

Under this I usually wear lots and lots of shirts. Just plain white T-shirts. This makes me look a little 'bulkier'. Im a really thin guy so yeah...this illusion helps!

So, my dressing order is Tank top (my underwear).
3 White T-Shirts
Spandex Gym Shirt
And finally my dress shirt or whatever Im wearing f0r the day.

In winter, this is all a blessing. Its so warm!! But its becoming summer so yeah, its getting a little hot.

Back to my family now.
It seems my mother is having the most trouble adjusting to me being...well...different now. My brothers are ok with it but of course after living together and growing up with a little sister there are just things they need to sort out.

My second eldest brother recommended the entire family go to a psychiatrist or a psychologist so we can all talk about this problem together (with myself going alone on some occasions and possibly other family members doing the same if they felt they needed to). We would talk about the different problems we might encounter and how to deal with them.

The most obvious example is learning how to deal with people who dont agree with me. What I can do, or my friends and family can do, to try and avoid a potentially dangerous situation.

I think this is a good idea.

I was reading up on the 'side effects' of Testosterone. Well, I was curious... How big does your clitorus get? and what does it look like?

So I googled "Giant clitorus" (My brother told me to do it!!) and well...I was a little shocked at the results. I mean...wow...wow wow wow! Thats ...a little scary. I was a little scared. I mean, I guess its kinda cool. But yeah at the same time its scary. You are stuck between having a penis and a clitorus... its like...a cli-nis. Odd.

I think Id be embarrassed to show my girlfriend what I had 'downstairs'. I just wouldnt take my clothes off or let her touch me.

I wonder.. Can you masturbate with it just like a dick? Im a little curious again.... Maybe I should watch videos...

Ok, well I dont know if I told you or not...but I talked to my Dad about what name I should have. I thought if I was going to change my name, he should have a part of his decision. So he is involved in the process and maybe wont reject the transition. (Not that I really this is will)

So the name Alex has been marked as a "good name". I have 2 middle names (both girls names) that I thought I should change too. However, one of the names is the name of my late-grandmother. So I would like to keep that name in memorial to her. Ive heard of this being done before with men. So, all I need now is another middle name!!

I talked to my girlfriend about this. She was really surprised and had no idea I was going to change my name. Which then made me surprised because I was sure I talked about it and if I didnt, It seemed like a little bit of an obvious step. Hahaha. Anyway.
She wanted names like Jessie or James or Arthur. Which are names I agree on but arent suitable. Reasons being, one of those names was the name of her ex-boyfriend's friend.. and yeah...why would I want that connection? Lol. Also, the name would preferably be unisex. As that would just be really convinient. Jessie is unisex but there was a guy in my class called Jessie and he was a real asshole...It kinda spoiled the name for me.

My family vaguely know of this name - Alex. At first my second-eldest brother and his fiancee didnt agree on it because they couldnt see it but they told me yesterday that its kinda grown on them and it suits me nicely.

Sorry, I got a little off track. Yeah. Im looking for another middle name now. Perhaps James? I dont know.

I dressed up and took some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Please enjoy :)







Do I look good? hahaha

Ok, well thats it for today! Love you all.
Ciao!

1 comment:

CynicalRamblings said...

Yay, I finally am able to see the pics! love the last one :P