Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday

My Dad ordered a binder for me the other day. From Underworks.
I was looking at T-Kingdom for a long time but when Id read other FTM blogs and stuff there wasnt much of a crowd following them, I began to worry.

Are they all they seem?

I mean, the site is fabulous. Layout is good, pictures are clear, detailed information and product ratings. Its fantastic, truly.

So I looked around to see why people werent buying from them... and well, I came up with this.

The sizes are too small.

T-Kingdom is an Asian (Taiwan) company so the shirts are made for Asian bodies. For me, this isnt a problem at all 'cause Im a midget. But yeah, for most transguys out there its an issue.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hate my chest. Hate it. Dont need it. Not at all.

My breasts have decided to do the most terrible thing imaginable. Grow.
Yes, I was an A-cup.
Was.
Just before my period they went BOOM! and just filled out like some sort of out of control floatation device. At one point, they were looking at being Bs but now...it seems they're deflating. Not completely back to normal but they are...still kinda bad. Ive had to revert back to wearing a bra.

Before I went out today I spent a large amount of time infront of the mirror shirtless. Im pretty damn happy with my body. My abs are great. My biceps are great. Shoulders are a bit on the short side but hey, they suit me. Its just those damn boobs!

Alright, Ill admit it. Ive positioned myself in certain ways to see how Id look flat.

In other news, Ive got a flat-lining libido. Stupid hormones.

No comments: