Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where's Wally?

MY BIRTHDAY SOON! Annnnnyway...

My girlfriend arrived last week so as you understand ive been busy

"But if she is cooking and cleaning for you... then what are you 'busy' doing?"

Good question.
I dont know.
But it seems that there isnt enough time in the day!

And with my girlfriend here Ive realised how useless my laptop really is...
Wow..
Now I feel kinda stupid for buying it...
Oh well!!

PHOTO SPAM!



Of course we have our nintedo fights...


And this me after being kicked in the koala berries
(Asuka is the blur in the background making a break for it)


Umm...something new...

Not much I guess.
Ive been taking my manhood out for a ride about every night (yay!) despite my non existant sex drive (not so yay!)
Im getting the hang of this 'having a dick' thing.

Hmmm.... I smell apparently. My girlfriend mentions it a lot....
Im also very hairy...

Maybe I dont need hormones after all!!

The strange thing about having my girl here is that she picks up on my differences and stuff like that seeing as we've been apart for about 5 months.
Im a lot manlier (spelling?) now.
I also speak like a girl. My voice goes really high
I snore a loudly...
And when I fart, I laugh about it


Ah the things you learn :P

Shes pointed out a lot of girly traits of mine
But damn it, I wont change!
Ive adopted a new phrase that ive been saying like a mantra
"Im comfortable with my sexuality"

I guess you can replace '$exuality' with anything really..
What I mean when I say this is.. .even though it may seem like Im being a gay guy or being a particular stereotype... I dont care and I wont change my actions out of fear of what you may think.

To make clear what Im saying the first time I used this mantra was when Asuka (my girl) and I were eating cakes. There was a pink doggie and a white penguin. I got the pink one..and yeh of course a Gay joke was thrown in.
So, I say my Mantra.
Rinse and repeat.

Sorry to keep you all waiting. Lol.
I hope everyone is well and I hope what Im learning keeps one of us from pulling our hair out from frustration.




Do I dare disturb the universe?
Yes.
Yes, I do.

1 comment:

The Fatalist said...

Good to see you're so happy. How long's she over for?
Not looking forward to your depression when she goes home ;-(

But in the meantime have fun!

I am SO jealous! Of you having a partner, and her having you! ;-)