Saturday, March 8, 2008

Re: Condoms

Ok, well condoms are a good idea for all genders. And Im talking about the boy condoms.

So what does a penisless guy wanna use it for?
His toy
Cause he is lazy and doesnt wanna get outta bed and wash it.

yeh so I put a condom on my silicone cock, wack away and when Im done all I have to do it pull the latex off and put it in the bin beside my bed and go to sleep.

Another plus is that lube (that doesnt destroy my toy) is rather expensive. And condoms are pre-lubed in most cases.

And another thing with the cleaning is anal play. You can screw around in the back, rip your latex raincoat off and make a front extrance all clean :)

Oh yeh...and we can share toys if we wanted without transmitting STD or STI... but Im just not gonna do that cause I dont wanna take any risk.

So there you have it.

Oh and Im still under the belief that anyone who is curious is more than welcome to grope my body because yeh, if I was them Id pretty much do the same thing. So touch away, I dont mind.

I mean... I do it.

1 comment:

The Fatalist said...

Shame you live in South Australia, rather than South London! I'd be knocking on your door now to paw you! ;-)