Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Closet Door

Whether or not this is going to be a good idea or not I dont know
But I opened my closet door to a guy in my Information Tech class.

He thought I was a 12 year old boy with a hormone problem that was lying and saying that he was 18.

So yeh, he kept asking me things about why I looked so young and stuff like that and so I said at lunch Id tell him why.

Lunch came and I didnt bring it up. I wanted him to just forget it.
However on the way back to class he stopped me and asked me to tell him what was the true story

So I said "Well, Im not really a boy. Im actually a girl"
He stopped and looked at me. And I slapped my binded chest just as something I do and laughed.
He was kinda wondering if I was kidding or not. There was that.. you know... smile with empty eyes.

So I explained it a little slower. Im an eighteen year old girl.
"Wow. So like what do you have like what?"
"Girl parts"
"woah.."

He had some questions and stuff.

"This is like a total head fuck. Your voice is deep and you just look like a guy. I just cant imagine you as a girl"

He began doing like... hand things. Covering the top of my head and my chin and stuff trying to find the part of me that was a girl.

It look a while but yeh he found it.

Mm, yeh the questions where like "Why do you wanna be boy?"
"So like youre a lezzo?"
"Does your girlfriend know?"
"How'd your parents take it?"
"Are you taking any stuff now?"
"What about last week when you wore a sleeveless top?" (In other words, how'd we miss the fact you have tits?)

Yeh he admited that its gonna change the way he talks with me.
"I cant do blokey stuff to you"

So the summary of last night is (apart from the fact it was a horrible day in general and that it was my birthday. And no... I didnt party. And no... I cant until the weekend atleast...stupid school assignments) - I pass well and to everyone in my school Im percieved as male.

I went shopping with Asuka... umm.... I bought condoms for the first time!!
Mix pack :)
Im Excited ;)

And luckily my girlfriend shares my enthusiam!
"Oh wow Glow in the dark! Multi colour! Oh hey which flavour do you like better banana or lemon?"
"I dont know. Why dont we do both ;)"
"('^_^) OK!"

1 comment:

The Fatalist said...

See...you ARE a bloke!

Shame he's not going to talk to you 'in a blokey way', whatever that is! But I suppose it's a bit of a shock to him, as you say TGs are much less common that gays, so it is harder for people to deal with.

One thing I have to say, even if you feel ok with it, it doesn't seem right to let people paw your body just to see if you're a bloke or a girl. People only have the right to touch you when they have your full permission.

Oh and another: why exactly do you need a condom? Surely your strap-on isn't part of your body yet, so you don't need any protection? Or is that a silly question?

I'd be guessing maybe it's just for the taste...