Thursday, March 13, 2008

M.I.A...again...

Bad Flash News:
My girlfriend gave me a haircut
My binder has a whole under the armpit

Ah...damn it. Busy
Homework still not done. Assigments due
Im dropping I.T. (Systems database programing)
Nice class, nice people
Hate the network at the school. Very poor.

I enjoyed reading some psuedo code a guy wrote about another class mate

Dim Peter As String

If Peter is gay = True
AddMen
ElseIf
AddWomen
EndIf

...
Wow..thats geeky humour for you
And now suddenly I have this craving for programming...

So! News that is actually important! Things that make me Queerer than Queer!
Well... today I saw a $2 Tarot Card reader
*Readers get up and leave*
No wait!!
I mean come on! Im lost here! I need some hope!
And being the commitment hating person I am I cant turn to religion..
So I turned to an old woman making a buck or two on the street.
After that, I saw the Tarot card lady.

AHA! Im so funny. I bet you wish you were me...
*Starts to tie a noose*

She said that in the next 6 weeks her reading will start to unfold. And this is what she told me -
I have to remember to give and take if I wanna achieve my goal.
I will find my answer in the next six weeks.
The shit people pile on me is a test. I need to cast it aside and stay strong to succeed.

On a random note I find myself addicted to the TV Show FRIENDS.
This is my girlfriend's fault
Im Chandler
Just without the humour. Maybe I should get Waffles to write for me.

Oh What is she doing? Well, she cooked dinner tonight. Muhahaha!
Then we watched the sunset. ... True story

I bought (Read: Asuka bought for me) a name plate (your know those kids ones) with Alexander on it. I put it on my door. Annnnd....when I came home my mum had taken it off and stuck it on my mirror. She said it ruins the paint on the door. True... true...
Maybe...
Mmmm...
ITS A CUTE NAMEPLATE!! I WANT IT ON MY DOOOOOOOORR!!!

My shrink talked to my girlfriend. Of course with me in the room. It was interesting. We came to the conclusion that Im spontaneous and unsure.

...Mmmm...

Well... I wanna transition. For sure.
Asuka says I should state it seriously and in a polite way because maybe the shrink doesnt believe me.

2 Things that are not so attractive about a boys life are...
One, Toilets are...just...bad if you needa use the cubical
Two, I got turned down for a job
:(

A phone answering job at a Japanese restaurant.
And they said "Sorry. We are looking for a girl"
Wait...isnt that illegal?

1 comment:

The Fatalist said...

Well if it's already stuck on the door then surely the paint's ruined already?
And if it's not ruined...then it doesn't ruin the door and she's wrong.

I can't believe she didn't go the whole hog & stick in on your wardrobe, where she probably wants 'Alexander' to be! ;-)