Thursday, May 8, 2008

MORE PAIN

My jail bait bit me! I put my finger on her mouth and she bit it really darn hard. Its been about 4 hours and I can still see the teeth mark.

Apparently she was angry at something I did. I have no fucking idea. We were waiting for a bus... how could I screw something up in that short time?

Well, it is me we're talking about...

Anyway! Foilwoman! You were in my dream last night. Strange, huh?

It started with me going to an appointment. I had a massage appointment which I had made specifically with foilwoman whom I had tracked down. And the sole purpose for the appointment was no to be massaged but rather to seduce her and have my way with her right there.

Annnnyway, so Im thinking over my plan as I ring her doorbell.
And this man answers. Her live in boyfriend or such.
Then it occurs to me. I dont know her real name
"Hi. Is ...Foil... woman... there?"
Luckily he seems to know who Im talking about and so he leads me inside and out the back to a dock.

Turns out instead of a massage foilwoman though a sailing lesson would be better. So before I know it Im casting off wondering where the hell we are going and how the hell Im gonna seduce her now! (I have a fear or water...and I get sea sick)

Crazy.. crazy stuff.
But if it makes you feel better everyone in the dream kept their clothes on.

In my free time Ive gone back to writing. I dunno if I mentioned that. People at school have caught on that Im a girl so Im getting mixed pronouns and stuff. I guess I dont really care as long as the news doesnt reach the ears of the guys 'cause theyre the ones I dont want them to know.

Ive also noticed that within the first 5 minutes of drinking alcohol I get a massive hard on which then fades away in the next 10 minutes.
Well, I could be done in 2 .. .maybe Ive found my quickfix!

Little does he know, Waffles is influenced by my dialect. I laugh.

1 comment:

Foilwoman said...

Alex, I really don't know what to say . . . please remember: middle-aged, chubby Mominatrix here, nothing more, nothing less. But I'm flattered, even if you will be sorely disappointed. Sailing is good.