Monday, May 12, 2008

Nightmares

Argh, I keep having the same dreams.
1 - having chest surgery
2 - my teeth are crumbling or falling out somehow

its freaking me out!!

other news.. umm...

my mum is asking about my friend (whether or not she is gay) and I find it odd that it matters.

She sleeps with me. So? Thats all you need to know!

People ask me "is your girlfriend... like what?"
and I say she's straight which trips them out. Like its that hard to believe.
If you think she's gay why did you ask?

Just because a person does something once doesnt make them gay. Doesnt make 'em straight. Pretty much you are what you say you are. Unless you are in denial.. then your opinion doesnt count :P

I get very edgy on this subject especially when it comes to my girlfriend or another friend of mine I met in Japan. People were so quickly to label her as a lesbian because she claimed to have a crush on another girl.

And the thing that irritates me about the issue with my gf is that she doesnt even see me as a girl. She determines this as a hetrosexual relationship. Im male - no doubt.

(oh and so does jailbait)

So neither of them are gay.

As an extention of the issue Im also offended because by calling our relationship a gay one you are saying that Im not male and that just pisses me off.

And if you say that Im not because of the fact Im missing a penis well then your gonna have to answer to a lot of angry amputees.

I took a piss in the urinals afterschool. I wanted some more practice (Ive had some accidents recently). While I was going another guy came in and was peeing next to me.. I totally FREAKED out. But he didnt really give me a second glance so I mustnt have seemed too uncomfortable.

Apart from that Im depressed and lonely and wonder really why I want a quick death so much

No comments: