Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little more confessing

I talk like I have a dick.
When Im horny, Im hard.
When I wanna piss, I take a slash or I bleed the lizard.

I remember my first girlfriend saying to me "Id enjoy sleeping with you if I could feel something in your pants"

God that hurt me.

It was just like that. A lot. I did whatever I could to fight it.
Its not true that girls can do anything guys can.

I said it before. I felt like I had the wrong equiptment for the game.

And even though I can look at myself in the mirror and be happy. It doesnt bother me (90% of the time) that I dont have a dick. I mean, unless Im having sex.. then Im sometimes so bummed I just dont wanna do it but thats off topic.....

My problem is everyone else.
Asuka ignores my chest. It probably gets as much stimulation in sex as my belly and out of sex its just out right ignored.
Danny likes them. She admires them and wants to fondle them.

Both these girls and their attitude though.. depresses me.

No surgery can give me what Im missing. Im aware of that. This is an issue that I have to deal with. Possible a trust issue or a self esteem issue. A mix of both

No one can love me and I dont trust my lover?

Anyway, I just wanted to write this down because I need to get it out of my head

No comments: