Friday, July 4, 2008

Progress Report

Muscleshttp://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1809858_1811192,00.html
Still good. No change in any thing else fat/muscle wise. Exercise apparently helps the T

Da Wang
Hasnt changed

Sex Drive
Managable. I like these morning boners (currently has one). Its got to be the best way to wake up.

Facial Hair
In Japanese we call them TAKARAGE. They are these hairs that have excelled growth compared to the rest. Well, Ive noticed a few on my upper lip.

Acne
Doing ok.

Body Odor
My cat likes the smell. She has taken to cleaning my (my armpits mainly). I dont mind really because it takes the smell away faster than any deodorant.

Voice
Settled down a bit. Im in the habit of trying to use my old pitch which then makes my throat hurt. So Im trying to break that and get use to this new soothing tone which makes my chest vibrate..

Emotions
Emotions? What emotions? Bah!


Other
Yes my period came! In very painful clots and I went insane. Im usually very unhappy and desperate when I get to my period but this...was... well, not the worst but I was surprised. Dont you think Id have gotten use to it? Its been 5 years already!
Anyway, after my booster shot of T it kind of...stopped.. ish... and now its just been very mild.

I definately prefer it in the arm. However when the doctor had the needle in there I was tempted to say "You know, Ive never had a man penetrate me so deeply". Then I thought, Hmmm lets not anger the man with the pointy sharp thing....

1 comment:

Benedict 16th said...

Yes and the doctors are tempted to say "it's just a little prick"...

and the whole "Emotions? What emotions? Bah!"
very macho!

Benny