Friday, July 11, 2008

Progress Report

5 Week Mark...



Muscles
Very nice.
Not fat movement yet.

Ive been doing a lot of chest exercises (push ups and that tuggy thing that builds your pecs). I read that if you have a good amount of muscle definition your chest reconstruction will look better because the surgeon will have something to work on.

Makes sense.


Da Wang
He's fine. Im looking into stretching it and making it bigger. 2" is a high goal but Im gonna shoot for it.


Sex Drive
Loving it.
Im having trouble making sex last though. Im usually cuming before Ive even got my pants off. Then Im very sleepy and just wanna crash.

Hey! Not a problem for me! But Ive gathered women dont like that so much...

Facial Hair
I shaved everything back and Im watching it closely as it grows back to see if there are hairs that are growing faster or what the hell is the deal.


Acne
Im 13 all over again. However, when I was 13 I didnt have much acne so perhaps it's waiting around the corner.

2/3 of my brothers had TERRIBLE acne so Im on edge.


Body Odor
Problem Solved.
Thank you Adidas and thank you Waffles!


Voice
Settled.
It's still a shock for me to try and sing and make dinosaur noises (A hobby of mine)


Emotions
Normal.
Depression - Normal in occurance but not as crippling.

No comments: