Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Progress Report

Muscles
Still good. No change in any thing else fat/muscle wise.

Da Wang
Hasnt changed

Sex Drive
Stupidly high. I want sex and I want it now. Im self servicing every night so far. Ive also noticed I havent lost my ability for multiple orgasms. Couple that with my high demand for sex and we've got a very very big problem. Waffles unfortunately got caught in my horny path.

Facial Hair
The hair I shaved off a few weeks ago has grown back.. .blonde.. so nope, nothing yet.

Acne
Still breaking out here and there.

Body Odor
Still smell weird

Voice
Yes! Definately different! Danny has noticed. Its gone down a little. Im also having a little bit of trouble controling the volume. The day before I noticed a clearer difference I was having trouble speaking. Like it was taking more energy and my throat was tense.

But after 2 days of an interesting voice its returned to its previous level. Althogh when I laugh or just sometimes after a break in conversation it goes down again.

Emotions
After being irritable for a few days, Im now feeling like I wanna curl up and cry (which I did and it didnt help anything!) My period SHOULD be soonish.. so hmm... its going to be very interesting to see what happens.


Other
I dont know what to make of this but my face is very flushed a majority of the time. Its very hot!

Its almost annoying having all the blood up there. I feel like I wanna say "Hey! Get back in my pants!"

No comments: