Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Progress Report

I just measured myself after a shower. My wang is just pushing 1.7cm
After stretching I finished up at 2.2cm

In general, Im horny but yeh nothing absolutely insane. I think its more of being off meds and having some T to spare in my blood.

Ive noticed my depression has specific times, reaching it ultimate peak at night.

At the moment I feel so bummed out that Im convinced my depression has somehow turned into a physical thing and is crushing me with its weight. It seems hard to breathe.

Really - there is no progress. I just needed someone to talk to

1 comment:

Benedict 16th said...

Dude,
I just heard these podcasts, I know it's nothing new, but rip 'em onto a CD and make your mother listen to them!
Benedict

Part 1 - Gender Identity Issues in Children
download at NPR Downloads

Part 2 - Gender Identity issues in Children - part 2