Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pain - No it's not chemical related!

So I got bored...
As the usually begins followed by
... and I found a pair of scissors
Then before you know it someone somewhere is either a)missing hair b)missing flesh c)All of the above

In the shower with the scissors (If only Miss Scarlet was there. She was a fox!)
cutting away at my hair in the southern regions (I swear out of all the places why did my Italian Genes have to show up there!!) when suddenly ... SNIP... There was a yelp a great deal or slipping and wet mayhem.

Yeh. I dont know exactly WHERE I cut myself - the entire area just hurt.

Then I did it again.
No, not because I enjoyed it but because.. well.. yeh Im an idiot.

I also realised that the roots of my ..hair.. yeh...is blonde.. so I decided to dye it bright blue. Didnt work. What a shame. That would have looked really cool \( ^-^)V

Today was a rather awesome day actually. I got a letter today!!
My name has offically changed to Alexander William!
Now I gotta parade the piece of paper around and change it on all my forms.

Today I went to the bank to check my transactions when I handed over my card the lady just stared at me.
"This yours?"
"Yep"
"You're E****?"
"Unfortunately..."
"YOU are MISS E***** Fry?"
"Yes"
"Alright then..."

Yeh...Mmmm...It use to happen at my school too. Id give my library card to the front desk and theyd say "Oh sorry sweetie you've got your sister's card"

Other good news includes -
I get to see my fabulous GP. In a lot of reports it seems thats Trans people tend to like their GP more.

Ummm... Oh! Both my Dad AND MY MUM! are calling me Alex! Amazing..

Also I got an email from another Transman and his partner (also a tranguy). They are coming to the city for lunch and Im invited. So yeh.. Im gonna meet my first full on FTM. Kiiiinda cool ^-^

1 comment:

The Fatalist said...

That's wonderful news about your mum & dad finally trying to get over the shock, & show they still love you by using your real name!
I've got this silly 'feel good' grin on my face thinking about it!
Way to go Alexander!