Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Foreingers say the darndest things...

Oh god, Sorry I just remembered something Asuka said. Fucking hilarious!

We went shopping at Woolworths with Asuka. Now Woolies has black baskets and red baskets. Just remember taht.

So Asuka was running around the shop with her arms full and I told her to stop and grab a basket.

But her hands were full.

"Ill get it for you then"

Ah what a nice boyfriend I am!

"Ill get a red one because they go faster"

The face I got!
The face of complete shock...and belief. "Really?" She asked

"Yes, of course. The red baskets are faster!"

Ahhh... then a few isles later she noticed I was kidding. I think it was me pissing myself laughing that gave it away.

But it still doesnt beat the time we were about to leave to go out shopping.
"Quick we gotta take a bath!"
"Bath?"
"Yeh we'll take a bath"
"But we are going out?"
"Yeh I know"
"OH!! You mean BUS!!"


HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH ... sorry...sorry... its the tequilla making the stories more amusing. Have a few shots see what it does for you

No comments: