Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reandron

The latest T. Drug to rock our worlds. Alex here to give you the inside scoop on what the FTM community has to say.

"Ive had 2 periods now and keep getting migraines......and the worst part of it is that the endo didnt say that this might happen. I really wasn't informed about the possibility of my periods coming back...which after 6 months of not having them
has just made me hit rock bottom, like all the progress id been making
is back to zero.
"


And pretty much its been a negative impression all-round.

Unfortunately the packaging doesnt say anything about the adverse affects on FTMs (this generation is still the lab rats, its seems). So what it does entail is the possibility of water retention, rashes, the runs, headaches and such. Which admittedly is similar to the sustanon.

Im happy to deal with all of the above but not my period. I stand by my decision though. Ill keep the world updating on how it all pans out.

Oh and Ill be starting antidepressants (Same as last time) as of tomorrow.

No comments: