Sunday, June 7, 2009

While the cats away...

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Dr Lyons went on in our last session that the only reason he only put me on the clinic because it'd be safer that letting me manage my own testosterone.

Which is a little against what he said the other time when surgery 'would have been in November [08]' .. or 09 .. i forget now.. anyway!

yeah so there seems to be these different dates and opinions coming out of the same mouth. Its... rather confusing.

My blood results came back and I have a Mid level for T and a high level (for a dude) of estrogen.

..but nothing seems to be being done about that.

When I got my injection it hurt in a different way. It felt ok to go in (which was the weird part) but this time it didnt burn down my leg, it hurt up my spine ish area. And I said "Ah, thats hurting"

and Rosie said "what kind?"
"burning. Like the pain when you have alcohol in a wound"
"Well, I use Iodine.. so maybe your just a wuss"

And its not the first time shes said such a thing to me. I get a little annoyed because its ... well, stupid dont you think?

Someone who has been oppressed by binary gender systems and a compulsory heterosexual society (ooo fancy words!) to then turn around and preach the same message.

Very odd.

But after I walked home pissed off I saw it from a different light.

We cant change the world to the way it should be (because I dont think we know yet how humans are 'suppose to be') so we have to do our best, which is, to conform.




So it seems to be the idea of the clinic that Im not trans and well, yeh its annoying I suppose. But I shrug at them... I know what I am.
I like what I am.


Oh some boasting here; all this gym work is paying off. Man I look Ho0o0OoT
Its just a damn shame I cant have chest surgery yet otherwise Id be parading around topless (more often).

3 comments:

Marcus said...

lol ,the mice are at play, while the cats are away.

aka R1 and R2 in oslo and not here.

hey dude whatever you feel you are, you are an adult who "is" in control of your destiny.

a positive self image is great. I hope things work out with Others perceptions of you. R2 aka Rosie J is a product of her generation and into old fashioned sterotypes.

btw my gp does my shots-

Anonymous said...

Marcus,
Isn't the GP giving the jabs in contravention of the Sexual
Reassignment Act SA 1988?

Anonymous said...

nope not when your male and affirmed your identity more than 11 years ago its not.