Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Progress Report

Was I always this macho?

Muscles
Yes, definately. I was looking at myself in the mirror and Ive got definition across my shoulders, pecs and abs.

Still have a fat ass though

Odor
Not so bad. Im making sure to keep myself clean and odor free.

Libido
High as usual for a teenage boy. However instead of walking around with a tent pole its more like Ive sprung a leak. So, this requires constant changing of underwear and extra attention in regards to hygiene in the shower.

Voice
Sexy. Has moments when its higher than usual. I have to keep an eye on my tone though because I was caught the other day talking like a girl.

Hair
This is starting to worry me a little. But I know its probably all in my head. There was talk about psych meds stunting facial hair growth (as a lot of men had reported) and it made me wonder if anti depressants count as psych meds and if thats the reason my facial hair seems to be decreasing.

Or maybe like I said, its all in my head.

Acne
Yep, im fine.
Maybe my brothers were just really gross and dirty


Other
Nooooo idea. Im passing as male 100% of the time.
I shaved my head and now look like eminem.


And here is another photo spam.. .just because its cute... and fucking hilarious!!!


1 comment:

kuni said...

Looks you got better arm than Eminem !! Sounds you are southpaw , aren't you ?
I was exciting BennieK's concert last evening,they are cool !!