Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More uneventfulness

Nothing is happening. Still no job.

Saw the new Harry Potter movie.
(Its improving from its previous slump of crap)

Listened to Interview with a Vampire by Anne rice (audiobook)
(It was crap)

Currently reading Lord of the Rings
(It's different... but possible crap too)

Gym is paying off as I have mentioned before. I look good. Or as Tony would say Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

My hair is getting long. My facial hair is still .. annoying and whispy.

I've got an interview tomorrow. God, I hope I get it. Its for one of those OnTheRun Subway places. Its close to my house (that's good!) but itll be night shifts (that's bad!) however it'll be good to be earning money (that's good!) but it means I'll be working in the food industry again (....that's bad)

PHOTO TIME!



As you can see Ive got some pecs now (under all the boobie fat..or Moobs as they are sometimes affectionately called). My shoulders are bigger.

Oh and be it known that Im embarrassed by both photos and it took a great deal of effort to put those feelings aside right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I dont know which area you live in but if you live near a cheap as chips they are starting to interview for summer casuals.

the glenelg one has a sign in the window.

Anonymous said...

Cheers, I'll have to get out there ASAP.

When I get a damn car then I can make it out there with no hassle.

Anonymous said...

hot stuff.